Life Spirals hosts various Cuddle Events across Melbourne.
You can keep up to date with offerings via
Cuddle events in 2024 are running in Fitzroy and Hawthorn (and occasional other locations). Events run monthly and in those alternate locations. I have titled the events in Fitzroy as Cuddle Gathering and in Hawthorn as Snuggle Party to make it a bit more distinctive in locations, however event formats are the same. The venue in Fitzroy is an accessible venue.
If you are new to cuddle events or exploring platonic touch, you may enjoy attending Held as a gentle introduction.
Guidelines & Boundaries for Cuddle Events
- Agree to confidentiality. You will not discuss or share anyone else’s experience with others. You may share your own experience.
- This is a drug and alcohol free gathering. You need to arrive sober and maintain sobriety during the event. You may find yourself getting a natural high on oxytocin – often called the “hug hormone.”
- There’s no touch required, and you can change your mind at any time.
- Respect the boundaries of others (ideally with enthusiasm).
- This is a non-sexual event so all behaviours and speech need to keep in alignment with that.
- Ask and Wait – if you want to touch someone, ask. Then wait for the answer.
Participants need to be 18+yrs to attend.
About your facilitator:
Natasha Hund (she/her) is compassionate and empathetic. As a certified cuddle professional, holistic counsellor and play specialist she has experience in touch to nurture, to help with co-regulation and to give comfort. She values the importance of touch and enjoys creating relaxed and nurturing spaces. Natasha enjoys giving and receiving hugs!
Tash is a Certified Cuddle Event Leader with Cuddle Sanctuary.
She has also completed accredited trainings with Cuddle Therapy Australia and Cuddle Professionals International.
“Felt so connected and relaxed.”