Individual consultations are offered (child, adolescent, adult) with counsellor and play specialist, Natasha Hund.
Support is offered for:
- personal growth and self awareness
- behavioural disturbances
- life changes
- stress and trauma
- grief and loss
- preparation for medical tests/hospital visit
- stress and anxiety connected to previous medical interventions
- the emotional impact of illness
- sibling support
- coping strategies for medical tests/procedures
- needle anxiety
My approach to therapy consists of utilising the expressive therapies of play therapy, sandplay therapy, symbol work, the clay field, storytelling and art therapy. These modalities offer effective non-verbal methods of communication, expression and release, and are appropiate for all ages. They support the letting go of stress and trauma stored in the body. Also trained in non-pharmacological pain management strategies the use of relaxation techniques, meditation, distraction, magic glove and guided imagery can be offered.
Consultations for non local, rural or remote people are available via phone or skype.
- Consultation fee: $80.00 per 1 hour consultation.
- Concessional rates for health care card holders.
- Located in Blackburn North
- Call Natasha on 0421 418 327
If urgent help is required call LifeLine on 131 114